Ingredients (3 Servings)
For the base:
- 1 cup dates (remove two dates to reduce the sweetness)
- 1 cup nuts (macadamias, pecans etc)
- 1/4 teaspoon real vanilla (black seeds from a pod)
- a pinch of himalayan salt
Soak the dates for 5 minutes, then grind the nuts into flour using your blender or food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until you have dough. Roll out the dough and place down on a pie plate measuring about 8 inches (20 cm) across.
For the filling:
- 1 cup PEI Juice Works Wild Blueberry Juice
- 3 teaspoons light agave nectar or honey
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon real vanilla
Add all ingredients to your blender. Pour the filling over the base and add some berries on top. Put in fridge to chill for a couple hours or overnight.