Wild Blueberry Barbecue Sauce
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 2 teaspoons vegtable oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup PEI Juice Works Wild Blueberry Juice
- Heat oil in non-reactive saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, stirring until almost transucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add ketchup, vinegar, sugar, and mustard. Bring ingredients to a simmer. Add blueberries. Continue to simmer over low heat, stirring until thickened, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated and serve at room temperature.