1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
1/2 cup PEI Juice Works Wild Blueberry Juice
3/4 cup milk
4 large eggs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup almond milk
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp nutmeg
Cinnamon, for garnish
1. In a blender, puree the wild blueberries, wild blueberry juice, and milk until smooth.
2. Divide the eggs, placing the yolks in a mixing bowl.
3. Blend the egg yolks for about 1 minute. Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and blend until dissoved.
4. Blend in the coconut cream, vanilla, and nutmeg.
5. Add the blueberry puree, blend until smooth.
6. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with ground cinnamon.